Our Primary Concern: The Health and Safety of Guests, Volunteers, and Staff!
Due to the impact of Dane County COVID-19 Order #10, staffing at the Ice Age Trail Alliance headquarters is limited. As such, our headquarters will be CLOSED to the public until further notice.
Staff continues to be available through email and phone calls. However, we encourage you to make full use of our website when seeking information about the Alliance or hiking the Ice Age National Scenic Trail. The kiosk in the garden also contains maps of the local segments should you wish to explore local Ice Age Trail.
We appreciate your understanding during these challenging times.
Our Online Shop is Always Open!
We encourage you to visit our online shop, especially as we have many new items in stock! Conveniently, folks wishing to save on shipping costs have the option to arrange for contactless pick-up.
Please take the following steps to ensure your items will be waiting for you under the overhang behind our office (along Mill Street Parkway):
- Please note your desire for contactless pick-up when you place your order online.
- Please email Joanne Ellarson at [email protected]
- Let her know you wish to pick up your items (versus having them shipped).
- State whether or not you would like to have the shipping charges refunded or if you would like them donated to the Alliance instead.
- Please practice patience as Joanne and volunteers process your order.
- Kindly arrange with Joanne the best day and time for you to pick up your order.
On behalf of the board of directors and staff, we thank you for your patience.
We’re all in this together!