We’ve hit our group-size limit for this event. We hope you’ll join us next time!
Join us for a 4-day backpacking trip in one of the most pristine sections of the Ice Age Trail – the Chequamegon National Forest. This outing is a collaboration of the Ice Age Trail Alliance and the Verona Ice Age Trail Community.
Dates: Monday, September 18th – Thursday, September 21, 2017 (departing at 7:30 a.m. from the Old County Road PB park & ride in Verona)
Where: Ice Age National Scenic Trail, Chequamegon National Forest, Taylor County
To Register and Pay, go here.
Things to know:
- 37 miles of hiking, total distance.
- All experience levels welcome; all participants must be self-supported and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Space is limited to the first 20 registrants.
- Transportation, event planning, and permits are provided.
- Trip leaders will assist with navigation and be on site the entire time.
Contact Ed Spoon at 608-279-1939 with additional questions.
Departure location specifics: GPS coordinates: http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/travel/road/parknride/dan1302.aspx