Photo by: IATA File photo
The Ice Age Trail Alliance (IATA) works tirelessly to acquire and preserve land, build new trail segments, maintain current segments, and ensure this Wisconsin wonder is here for generations to come. You can help support this important work by becoming a member of the IATA today.
The Yellow Blaze Club (YBC) honors all who have come before us to build the Ice Age National Scenic Trail into what it is today. Your contribution ensures that the Ice Age Trail will always be waiting for the next dreamer.
YBC Membership Benefits:
• A copy of our newsletter Mammoth Tales, mailed three times a year.
• 20% off on Ice Age Trail merchandise, including our popular Guidebook, Atlas & Databook.
• Membership and voting privileges in a local volunteer chapter.
• Invitations to participate in hikes, workdays and social activities.
• An invitation to the Ice Age Trail Alliance’s Annual Membership Conference and other special events.
• Recognition of your support in Mammoth Tales.
• An invitation to the annual Ray Zillmer-Henry Reuss Memorial Dinner for you and a guest.
Other Ways To Give
There are many ways to support the Ice Age Trail Alliance. The options listed below offer you additional opportunities to contribute to the legacy of the Ice Age National Scenic Trail.
Thank you for your support!
If you are not comfortable making a donation online, you can make a donation over the phone Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, or by mailing a check to the Ice Age Trail Alliance headquarters in Cross Plains, WI.
Contact information for phone and mail donations is at the bottom of this page.