- This event has passed.
Chicago Area Hiker Meet-Up
July 28 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Meet and chat with fellow Ice Age Trail and hiking enthusiasts in the Chicago area!
And maybe even find a new hiking or volunteer buddy.
Join the Ice Age Trail Alliance, local volunteers, and Trail lovers for a casual meet and greet! Enjoy a variety of locally crafted beer or summer drinks while chatting with your new hiking friends. Also, stock up on Ice Age Trail maps, brochures, and itineraries (designed for and by Chicagoans) so you can start planning your next adventure.
Whether hiking or sauntering, be inspired for adventures on the Trail!
- Location – Sketchbook Brewing Co. – Skokie Location
- 4901 Main St. Skokie, IL 60077
- Date/Time – Friday, July 28, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Stetchbook Brewing Co. allows patrons to bring in their own food. They also have chips, pretzels, and pizza from Candelite available to purchase. In addition to a variety of beers on tap, they offer a gluten-free cider, non-alcoholic kombucha, lemonade, and soda.
Directions and Parking:
- Free street parking on Main St.
- Free public lot- NE corner of Main St/ Niles Center Rd
- Euro Collision (across the street): Front Lot after 5 pm on Weekdays, All day Saturday & Sunday
- Also, various public transport options—and the Skokie Valley Trail directly west of the brewery.
Please register for this FREE event to help us plan accordingly!
Featured image by: Yolanda DeLoach