- This event has passed.
Full Moon Hike on the Ice Age Trail
March 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Superior Lobe Chapter of the Ice Age Trail Alliance
Announces a Full Moon Hike on the Ice Age Trail’s Timberland Section on Friday, March 15.
The trail should be groomed, so snowshoes are optional.
Interested hikers should:
- Meet at the CASTA lighted trail parking lot on Hwy H north of Cumberland by 6:00pm.
- Visit the CASTA web site at www.timberlandhills.com
- The group will begin hiking approximately 2 hours to the warming house on Boyd Road.
- There, we will conclude the trek with food and refreshments and make shuttle arrangements back to vehicles.
- Please call Bob or Audrey at 715-822-3428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to register for the hike. We look forward to meeting you!