- This event has passed.
RECONNECT: Rock County Chapter June Trail Improvement Day
June 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
We will be working on a reroute of the Ice Age Trail near Marsh Creek. This is an Eagle Scout Project. The last two summers brought us heavy rains that damaged the access road that the Trail followed. The new route takes the Trail through the woods with an excellent view of Marsh Creek and the prairie to the North.
Work involves trail building and brush clearing.
- Bring your own water and snacks
- Bring your own leather gloves
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- No exchanging tools unless with a member of the same household
Please call or email organizer, Dean Paynter, (608-289-5672, [email protected]) to let him know you plan to attend.
Park in the main parking lot of the Janesville School Outdoor Lab. Follow the Ice Trail Event signs into JSOL, past the Education Building, and down the Ice Age Trail to the work site.
Please read through the attached documents, they give us a clear path forward in resuming volunteer activities:
- A Cover Letter from Eric Gabriel, Superintendent [PDF]
- IATR-VIP Risk Assessment Tool [PDF]
- Covid19Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) [PDF]
Please – Please fill out this form: