- This event has passed.
Washington/Ozaukee County Chapter – February Chapter Meeting
February 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
LOCATION: Riverside Park Pavilion, 700 East Kilbourn, West Bend. Click here for driving directions. Watch for yellow “Ice Age Trail Event” signs.
EXPECTED MEETING AGENDA ITEMS: There is no presentation scheduled this month so the chapter business meeting will start immediately at 6:30 pm. The chapter business meeting is expected to include the following topics with additional topics to be determined:
- Report from the secretary
- Report from the treasurer
- Summary of progress made on Waterford Road boardwalk during MSC project
- Future plans for finishing Waterford Road boardwalk
- Discuss purchasing metal map signs (created by Alliance, paid for by chapter)
- Discuss possibly moving future chapter meetings to different locations
- Present chapter hikes planned for the first half of 2020
- Announcement of chapter members being recognized at the IATA Annual Conference
- Preliminary planning for September 2020 MSC project (Marth property)
PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES: Minutes from January 11, 2020 Chapter Annual Meeting
NOTE: You don’t have to be a member of the Ice Age Trail Alliance to attend our meetings. These are great opportunities to learn about the organization, meet volunteers, and decide if you would like to get involved. Everyone is welcome.