- This event has passed.
Washington/Ozaukee County Chapter Meeting
March 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
LOCATION: Riverside Park Pavilion, 700 East Kilbourn, West Bend. Click here for driving directions. Watch for yellow “Ice Age Trail Event” signs.
GUEST SPEAKER: Dan Watson, Volunteer Coordinator for the Ice Age National Scenic Trail, National Park Service, will be the guest speaker. Dan will discuss some recent and upcoming changes to the trail Volunteer Program and share training resources for volunteers that the NPS has available. Following the presentation, he will answer questions and explore any topics related to the Ice Age National Scenic Trail of interest to the audience.
EXPECTED MEETING AGENDA ITEMS: After the guest speaker there will be a chapter business meeting. The chapter business meeting is expected to include the following topics with additional topics to be determined:
- Report from the secretary
- Report from the treasurer
- Future plans for finishing Waterford Road boardwalk
- Start planning trail improvement days and projects for 2020
- Choose project for Hartford High School Day of Service (May 20)
- Discuss Volunteer Center of Washington County Summer Nature Passport project
- Progress on Village of Slinger trail building project
- Ice Age Trail Alliance Annual Conference & Membership Meeting 2020, April 23-26
- Update on metal map signs (created by Alliance, paid for by chapter)
- Preliminary planning for September 2020 MSC project (Marth property)
PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES: Minutes from February 11, 2020 Chapter Meeting
NOTE: You don’t have to be a member of the Ice Age Trail Alliance to attend our meetings. These are great opportunities to learn about the organization, meet volunteers, and decide if you would like to get involved. Everyone is welcome.