The Ice Age Trail Guidebook features more than 100 detailed segment-by-segment descriptions and maps to help you connect with the thousand-mile Ice Age National Scenic Trail.
Written for those seeking a wide range of adventures on the Ice Age Trail, the Ice Age Trail Guidebook includes these items and more:
- A detailed description for each segment along the Ice Age Trail
- A map excerpt for each segment from the Ice Age Trail Alliance’s popular Ice Age Trail Atlas
- Ratings for each segment on a variety of criteria to help you find the Ice Age Trail excursion that’s right for you
For your “e-version”, you will receive a link to download the book (PDF file, ~89 MB) as part of the order summary you’ll receive by email immediately after your transaction is complete. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you do not see the email within 30 minutes of finishing the transaction.
- ~400 pages
- 6″ W x 9″ T x 1″ D
- ~2 lbs.
Visit our Trail Map and Guidebooks page for online extras associated with our books.
Ice Age Trail Guidebook:
- DELAY. The hard copy version of the Guidebook is available. Prior to the Safer-At-Home order, we were mailing them out, however, processing orders and packaging items for shipping has now slowed. We are doing our best. Please be patient.
- DOWNLOADABLE PDF. If you place an order for a Guidebook now, you will, immediately receive a downloadable PDF version of the product, which you can use for printing certain segments or to assist you with planning.
- PRE-ORDER. For those of you who pre-ordered the Guidebook, we are doing everything in our power to get a downloadable version to you. We’ve run into snag and are working our way towards a solution. Please bear with us.