Since becoming a National Scenic Trail 35 years ago, the Ice Age Trail has grown new audiences, welcomed new segments and nurtured the next generation of outdoor stewards.
Mobile Skills Crew events carry and expand on these themes, bringing new faces and ideas to the Trail and to the Alliance.
Register for one or many of this season’s projects below. You’ll enjoy the camaraderie of an MSC event and help keep the Trail the enduring inspiration that it is.
- March 28-29 – Crew Leader Retreat, Marathon County
- April 30 – May 3 – Stonework Workshop, Columbia County
- May 27-31 – Rib Lake Segment, Taylor County
- June 24-28 – Storrs Lake Segment, Rock County
- July 22-26 – Ice Age Trail University, Columbia County
- Aug 20-23 – Lapham Peak Segment, Waukesha County
- Sept 15-20 – Rib Lake Segment, Taylor County
- Sept 16-19 – Boardwalk Workshop, Taylor County
- Oct 13-18 – Hartman Creek Segment, Portage & Waupaca Counties
If you’re planning on attending multiple projects, this printable season schedule [PDF] may be helpful.
Finally, be sure to make time to hike the many new and improved sections of Ice Age Trail, hewn by you and other dedicated and determined volunteers in the coming months!