Due to construction on Hwy 14 (Main St.) in Cross Plains, access to the Alliance’s headquarters and the Trail’s Cross Plains Segment will be limited this summer and into the fall. Starting Monday, March 30, Hwy 14 will be closed from Market St./CTH KP on the west to CTH P on the east from April through November.
If you’re coming to Cross Plains to visit the office during that time, please use the following detour routes:
- From the north: Follow CTH P south to Valley St. Turn right on Valley and continue to travel south. Turn right onto Lewis St. and left onto Jovina St. Follow Jovina to Hwy 14, where you can cross Hwy 14 onto Mill Creek Parkway (formerly Lagoon St.) to access the IATA headquarters parking lot.
- From the east: From Hwy 14, turn right on Brewery Rd. (Walgreens is on the NW corner). Continue across CTH P, turn left onto Valley St. and follow the directions in Option 1.
- From the south: Travel north on CTH P. If it is open at the intersection of Hwy 14, continue north on P, turn left onto Valley St. and follow the directions in Option 1. If it is closed, turn right on Hwy 14 to Brewery Rd. and follow the directions in Option 2.
- From the west: From Hwy 14, turn left onto Market St. and right onto Park St. Follow to Wilson St. and turn right. Follow Wilson to Hwy 14, where you can cross Hwy 14 onto Mill Creek Parkway (formerly Lagoon St.) and follow east to access the IATA headquarters parking lot.
Here are a few other resources:
- Map of local street access [PDF] during the construction
- Google Maps directions to the Alliance headquarters (sans detour routes)
- You can also reference Atlas map 65f or page 216 in the Ice Age Trail Guidebook
Call our office at (608) 798-4453 or (800) 227-0046 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday if you have any questions.