We are humbled and inspired by the 500+ donors who helped us surpass our $50,000 Challenge Match. Your collective generosity ranged from $5 to $5,000 and came from 17 different states showing the impact the Ice Age National Scenic Trail has on communities close by and those far afield.
Your support inspires us, underpinning all we do, as we work to create, support, and protect the Ice Age Trail. We look forward to doing justice to your donations by improving the Trail, foot-by-foot and acre-by-acre.
Join us in 2020 as we:
- Introduce 10,000 fourth graders to the Ice Age Trail.
- Effectively position the Alliance for land protection opportunities.
- Host Mobile Skills Crew events to expand and maintain the Trail experience.
- Provide training and resources for our extraordinary volunteer force!
- Host hikes and Trail Improvement Days all across Wisconsin.
Thank you for helping to make 2020 so bright!
Mike Wollmer, Executive Director and Luke Kloberdanz, Director of Philanthropy