- This event has passed.
Candlelight Sweetheart Hike and Snowshoe Event – Waushara County Chapter
February 19 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Lace up your hiking boots or snowshoes for a lap or two on a candlelit trail. Then, gather around a winter bonfire and enjoy the camaraderie.
Join the Waushara County Chapter for their 24th annual Candlelight Sweetheart Hike & Snowshoe Event on the grounds of the Caribou Bay Retreat event center (N795 County Road JJ, Coloma).
This year, the majority of the event will take place outdoors, around a roaring bonfire. After your hike, chat with friends and neighbors, roast a marshmallow or two, and enjoy hot cider and hot cocoa!
Browse the display of Rustic Silent Auction items (inside the retreat center) and bid on a host of items, although, bidding begins on Friday, February 18.
Here’s how to participate in the Rustic Silent Auction:
Beginning 7:30 a.m. Friday, February 18 through Saturday, February 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Go to RUSTIC SILENT AUCTION [click link]
- At the auction site, click on the green “View Items” button.
- You will be invited to “Login” or “Create an Account” – do what is applicable for you.
- Once you are logged in or have created an account (name, email, password) you may view and bid on auction items.
- Start bidding!
- Share the link with family and friends.
All auction proceeds benefit the Waushara County Chapter’s efforts to build and maintain the Ice Age Trail in the County.
Enter our “Candlelight” Photo Contest: Saturday, February 19
1. Watch for luminaries located at Trailheads.
2. Take plenty of photos of candlelit trail.
3. Submit your best photo to [email protected] by Sunday, February 20th at 7:00PM.
4. Winner drawn on Monday, February 21 and contacted via email.
Any questions, interested in Volunteer Opportunities and getting involved? Contact Jenny Addis, Chapter Coordinator, 715-802-3456