Ice Age Trail Alliance volunteer chapters are the living, breathing soul of the Ice Age Trail. They bring our organization to a level we would not be able to achieve without them.
- Build and maintain the Trail across the state throughout the year.
- Lead hikes and work days in their communities and share their excitement for the incredible treasure that is the Ice Age Trail.
- Provide shuttles for hikers exploring the Trail in their region.
- Please call or email the Chapter Coordinator listed on each chapter page to request a shuttle.
- Please plan ahead to so volunteers have time to make arrangements on your behalf.
- Although, the shuttle service these volunteer offer is free, a donation to help cover the cost of gas and vehicle maintenance is appreciated.
Find your local chapter and get involved with a welcoming and passionate group of people.
Use the map above or the alphabetical list below.
- Baraboo Hills/Heritage Chapter (Sauk County and Northern Columbia County)
- Blue Hills Chapter (Rusk County)
- Central Moraines Chapter (Marathon County)
- Chippewa Moraine Chapter (Chippewa County)
- Dane County Chapter
- High Point Chapter (Taylor County)
- Indianhead Chapter (Polk and Burnett counties)
- Lakeshore Chapter (Sheboygan through Door counties)
- Langlade County Chapter
- Lodi Valley Chapter (Southern Columbia County)
- Marquette County Chapter
- Northwoods Chapter (Lincoln County)
- Portage/Waupaca County Chapter
- Rock County Chapter
- Superior Lobe Chapter (Barron and Washburn counties)
- Walworth/Jefferson County Chapter
- Washington/Ozaukee County Chapter
- Waukesha/Milwaukee County Chapter
- Waushara County Chapter